- How To Call the Xbasic UI from Working Preview in a Grid or UX Component
Learn how to call Xbasic in a UX or Grid component from working preview or opened in a window in a Desktop application.
- How to Close the Window in which the Component is Shown
A UX or Grid component opened in a window in a Desktop application can close the window when the component is submitted or a button is clicked.
- How to Customize the Confirmation Message When Closing a Dirty Form
Learn how to customize the close message for a dirty form in a Desktop Application.
- How To Define your Own Helpers for Function Arguments in User Defined Functions
Learn how to define helpers for function arguments for user defined functions in desktop applications.
- How to Load HTML in Chrome OnReady Event
Learn how to add HTML to a Chrome window launched using Xdialog and Chrome's onReady event.
- How to Disable the New Version Available Message in Desktop Applications
The New Version Available dialog is shown when Alpha Anywhere or Runtime applications are launched to notify you when an update is available. This message can be disabled in Desktop applications.