- How to Add a Class and Reference it in a Control
CSS classes can be used to add additional styling to an control in Alpha Anywhere.
- How to Add Local and Global Shared Styles
Shared styles are an easy way to create a cohesive look and feel across multiple applications.
- How to Create and Assign a Sub-theme
Sub-themes are reusable style definitions for controls.
- How to Add a Web Font to Your Project
Learn how to include web fonts in your web and mobile applications using the @font-face CSS rule in Alpha Anywhere.
- How to Configure the Project Style to use the Compact or Pulse Options
Setting a global project style lets you easily configure and change the style used by your application in one place. Learn how to configure Project styles to use the compact and/or pulse theme (if supported) in the Web Project Settings.
- How to Define Style Tweaks
Style 'tweaks' can be used to customize an Alpha Anywhere style (such as the Alpha style).
- How to Preview Themes in Other Contexts in the Web Theme Builder
The Web Theme Builder let's you preview the theme in other contexts. A context is a wrapper class that is applied to a control, such as the "compact" or "panelCard" classes.
- How to make Alpha Theme SVG Icons Resizeable in Applications
The Alpha and Alpha-* inherited web themes include several CSS classes used for styling SVG icons included in your application.
- How to Set the Height of a Container to the Screen Height
Learn how to set the height of a container to the full height of the screen.