Calculated Field Functions
Functions for working with calculated fields.
- a5_expandcalcfields Function
Replace CALC->Field with it's expression
- CALCULATED_FIELD_DELETE Function
Delete a calculated field.
- CALCULATED_FIELD_ENUM Function
Returns CR-LF serarated calculated field list (format N=name,E=expression,D=decimal,W=Width).
- api calculated field expand names function
Visits calculated fields, expanding short calc field names to be fully qualified.
- CALCULATED_FIELD_GET Function
Returns a pointer to a calculated field.
- CALCULATED_FIELD_SET Function
Attempt to set or create a calculated field - returns error text if any error occured.
- calculated_fields_reset Function
Replace all existing calculated fields in a frame with the 'name = expression' pairs in the calcFields cr-lf delimited list.