Optional. Default = .F. (FALSE)
- .F. = Returns control name.
- .T. = Returns fully qualified control name.
Returns the name of the control that has focus.
The <OBJECT>.ACTIVE() method applies to:
- Alpha Anywhere (for <OBJECT> use the keyword "A5")
- Browses (for <OBJECT> use either the <BROWSE> pointer or the name of the browse)
- Forms (for <OBJECT> use either the <FORM> pointer or the name of the form)
The <OBJECT>.ACTIVE() method returns the name of the control with focus. If the .T. flag is specified, then a fully qualified name is returned. E.g. : sales.active(.T.)
This script returns the name of the control on the Sales form that has focus.
name = :Sales.Active()
Desktop applications only.