Optional. Default = 1. Flag determines which record is the "previous" record.
- 1 = Previous record is the record that was current immediately prior to going into Enter mode.
- 2 = Last physical record in the table.
- 3 = Logical record in the table based on the current index/query.
Copies previous record. Used with browses and forms.
The <OBJECT>.COPY_PREV_RECORD() method applies to:
- Browses (for <OBJECT> use either the <BROWSE> pointer or the name of the browse)
- Forms (for <OBJECT> use either the <FORM> pointer or the name of the form)
The <OBJECT>.COPY_PREV_RECORD() method copies values from the previous record into the current record. The layout must be in Enter mode.
This button on a form copies values from the previous record into the current record that is being entered:
Desktop applications only.