The name of the file to which output is being directed.
Defines the name for the printed file.
The <OBJECT>.OUTPUT_FILE_OVERRIDE() method applies to:
- Browses (for <OBJECT> use either the <BROWSE> pointer or the name of the browse)
- Forms (for <OBJECT> use either the <FORM> pointer or the name of the form)
- Labels (use the keyword LABEL)
- Letters (use the keyword LETTER)
- Reports (use the keyword REPORT)
The <OBJECT>.OUTPUT_FILE_OVERRIDE() method sets the name of the file to be printed. It returns the name, if any, of the file currently set to be printed.
saved_output_file = :report.output_file_override(filename)
Desktop applications only.