Returns the session handle for the object's main program window.
The <OBJECT>.SESSIONHANDLE() method applies to:
- Alpha Anywhere (for <OBJECT> use the keyword "A5")
- Control Panel (for <OBJECT> use the keyword "CONTROLPANEL")
- Browses (for <OBJECT> use either the <BROWSE> pointer or the name of the browse)
- Forms (for <OBJECT> use either the <FORM> pointer or the name of the form)
- Form Controls (for <OBJECT> use the <CONTROL> pointer or the address of the control)
The <OBJECT>.SESSIONHANDLE() method returns the session handle of the main Alpha Anywhere program window associated with the object. Session handles are typically not needed by any V3 and above Xbasic methods. Session handles were used in V1 Xbasic and this method is supplied for compatibility with some V1 syntax.
? ControlPanel.SessionHandle() = 1.000000
Desktop applications only.