- Cannot Connect to Database
If drivers are missing or are not properly configured, a connection to a database can fail.
- Function Sequence Error
The "Function sequence error" may occur when you execute a SQL statement in the wrong context, such as when a SQL result set has not been completely read by the client.
- Microsoft Access Can't Load ODBCJI32.dll Error
When accessing a Microsoft Access database, Alpha Anywhere may display an error message, "Can't Load ODBCJI32.dll Error". To fix this error, install or repair the Microsoft Access Database Engine.
- Resolving "The operating system is presently not configured to run this application"
Connecting to an Microsoft Access database may result in an error. This error can be resolved by re-installing the Access drivers.
- Mismatched SQL Server Driver Warning
If the installed SQL Server drivers on a machine are not the preferred drivers for the SQL Server version specified in a connection string, Alpha Anywhere will issue a warning.
- SQL Server - Function request not Supported
The "Function request not supported" error is a SQL Server error that occurs when the SQL Server drivers are missing or the wrong SQL Server drivers are installed on the system.