- Checking Your Subscription Status
Your Alpha Anywhere subscription status can be checked using your license number.
- How to Change the Favicon for a Web Application
How to add and display a Favicon in a web project.
- Installing an Alpha Anywhere Hotfix
Instructions for installing a hotfix.
- Manually Creating a Dump File
In some cases, Alpha Technical support will require you send in a dump file that was manually created.
- How to Submit a Bug Report for a Report, Letter, Layout, or Label
When you report a bug to Alpha Software, a test case is required. For issues with Reports, both the Project Report file and data the report is based on need to be submitted. The Create Bug Report Files... tool makes it easy to create a test case to submit with a bug report about an issue you're experiencing with a Project Report.
- How to Submit a Bug Report
Instructions for submitting a bug report to Alpha Software.
- How to Submit a Feature Request
Feature requests can be submitted using the Send an Enhancement Request menu option on the Help menu in Alpha Anywhere.
- OpenSSL and TLS/SSL protocols used by Alpha Anywhere
OpenSSL and TLS/SSL protocols supported by current and past versions of the Alpha Anywhere web server products.
- How to Transfer an Alpha Anywhere License
A license for the Alpha Anywhere Application Server or Developer Edition can be transferred between systems.
- Fix window opening off screen
When a dialog is drawn off screen, the user can move it back onto the viewable area as follows.