- Application Server Help Topics
Troubleshooting topics for the Application Server.
- Web Application Server Functions
/pages/Ref/Api/Functions/Web/Web Application/Server Functions/index.xml
Alpha Anywhere provides the following functions for controlling the Web Application Server.
- Application Server Help Pages
/pages/Index/Application Server Help Pages.xml
Page links relating to the Application Server.
- Application Server Functionality
/pages/Guides/Application Server/Application Server Functionality.xml
Browser tracking, caching of A5I files, caching of Gzipped output, MIME types, session files
, session variables, and trace logging.
- Application Server - Server.ClearA5iCache() Method
An obsolete method that was removed in version 11.
- Alpha Anywhere Standard Application Server
The Alpha Anywhere Standard Application Server is used with web and mobile applications.
- Starting the Standard Application Server
/pages/Guides/Application Server/Starting the Web Application Server.xml
Instructions for starting and stopping the Alpha Anywhere Standard Application Server
- Configuring and Running the Standard Application Server
/pages/Guides/Application Server/Server Settings/index.xml
Overview of configuring and running the Standard Application Server and Development Server. The Application Server settings control the server behavior, including configuring SSL, custom error pages, HTTP Publishing, and security.
- Uploading Files to the Application Server
/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/A5W/Uploading Files to the Application Server.xml
Web publishing applications only. To upload a file, the <form> tag must use the POST method and set the enctype to multipart/form-data as follows:
- Application Server for IIS Amyuni Installer Error
/pages/Troubleshooting/Web Server/Application Server for IIS Amyuni Installer Error.xml
During the installation of Alpha Anywhere Application Server for IIS, the Amyuni printer can fail in some situations. This article explains how to determine the cause of the failure.