The name of the set to send. If the set is in the current database, it is not necessary to specify the full drive and path.
Optional. The address that the set is being sent to.
Optional. A string that can include one or more of the following flags:
- Option Flag
Compress (pack) the table before sending.
Display the "Send Table" dialog box. If "P" not specified, the table is sent without any user prompting.
Include the data dictionary files.
Include index file.
Optional. Default = .F. If, for example, Use_A5_Email_Client is .F., and the current MAPI email client is Microsoft Outlook, Alpha Anywhere will open Outlook. Similarly, if the email client is Eudora, or Netscape Mail, Alpha Anywhere will open the appropriate email program.
- .T. = Use Alpha Anywhere internal email client.
- .F. = Use MAPI email client.
- .T. = If Alpha Anywhere email client is used, a copy of the message is stored in the Alpha Five email outbox (typically A_EMAIL.DBF in the Alpha Anywhere program folder).
- .F. = Do not store copy.
Optional. Default = .T.
- .T. = If Alpha Anywhere email client is used, display the client before sending the message.
- .F. = If Alpha Anywhere email client is used and Email_Address is provided, do not display the client.
Zip and send a table. Options "d" - include Dictionary, "x" - include Indexes, "p" - display prompt dialog, "c" - compress before sending.
The .SEND() method emails a set via the current MAPI email client, or the built-in Alpha Anywhere email client. Note : To send a table, use the ((TABLE.SEND Method|TABLE.SEND() method.))
? set.send("inventory", "email@example.com", "cd", .f., .f., .t.) = .T.