- SQL Server-specific Geography Tasks
- /pages/Guides/Databases/Geography/SQL Server-specific Geography Tasks.xmlCreating and dropping tables with geometry columns, inserting location data values, inserting line data values, and inserting polygon data values.
- Common Geography Database Tasks
- /pages/Guides/Databases/Geography/Common Geography Database Tasks.xmlInformation on a variety of tasks including getting table information for geometry columns, defining a geography column in a SQL table, creating a location, line, or polygon in portable SQL. This page also looks at the conversion of geography objects to well-known formats, comparing geographic objects using SQL, and returning database values into a geography object,
- Turn Ajax On/Off in Grid Components
- /pages/Guides/Workspaces/Bulk Operations/turn ajax on off for grids.xmlBulk operation to enable or disable Ajax in all Grid Components. This operation should only be used to upgrade Grid Components built using Alpha Five Version 9 or older.
- Method to display Detail View
- /pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/Grid/The Detail View/Detail View Properties/Detail View Display/methodtodisplaydetailview.xmlSpecify how the user will open the Detail View.
- PostgreSQL-specific Geography Tasks
- /pages/Guides/Databases/Geography/PostgreSQL-specific Geography Tasks.xmlDatabase creation, creating and dropping tables with geometry columns, inserting location data values, inserting line data values, and polygon data values.
- MySQL-specific Geography Tasks
- /pages/Guides/Databases/Geography/MySQL-specific Geography Tasks.xmlCreating and dropping tables with geometry columns, inserting location data values, inserting line data values, and inserting polygon data values.
- Packing the Tables in a Set
- /pages/Guides/Desktop/Design/Data/Set/Packing the Tables in a Set.xmlTo pack the tables in a set:
- Create a Chart in the UX Component
- /pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Controls/Data Controls/Chart/Create a Chart in the UX Component.xmlThis example shows how to create a simple pie chart with a Static data series.
- How to Put Up a Wait Dialog While The Grid is Performing an Ajax Callback
- /pages/HowTo/Grid/Putting Up a Wait Dialog While The Grid is Performing an Ajax Callback.xml
If you Grid does a callback that takes some time (e.g. searching a large database), you might want to put up a custom 'working...' message.
This example shows how you can do this for a search, but there are client side events that would enable you to put up custom messages for many different types of actions, including sorting, page navigation, saving data, etc.
Put this in the [canSearchSubmit] event
- Grid Component - Opening a UX from a Button on a Grid and Passing Information Into the UX