- Changing the Locations of the Parts of a Grid Component in an A5W Page
/pages/HowTo/Web Applications/Changing the Locations of the Parts of a Grid Component.xml
When you create a grid component with search and detail view parts and then place the grid onto an A5W page, you will see something like the following.
- Dialog Component - Tree View - Easier to Associate Container Ends with their Start Entry
/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/Component/Dialog Component - Tree View - Easier to Associate Container Ends with their Start Entry.xml
The Tree View in the Dialog component now puts an Id in the text for the [Container End], [Frame End] and [Tab End] entries in the tree list, as shown below.
- Building Master Detail Web Applications with Grid Components
/pages/GettingStarted/GettingStartedTutorials/Other Tutorials/Building Master Detail Applications/Master Detail App with Grid Components.xml
Learn how to build a Master Detail web application using Grid components.
- Create Grid Component From Meta Data File
/pages/Guides/Workspaces/Web Project Control Panel/create grid from metadata file.xml
Generate a Grid component from a Grid Meta Data File.
- A5.ViewBox.Animation Object
Definition of a redraw animation in the view box.
/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/Grid/Code/Client-side Events/afterDetailViewOpen.xml
Fires after the Detail View for a record is shown.
- How to Export Records in a Grid Component to Excel or Ascii
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Export Grid to Excel or Ascii.xml
- How to Call a UX Component from a Grid and Pass Information from the UX Component Back into the Grid
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Calling a UX Component from a Grid and Pass Information from the Dialog Back to the Grid.xml
Steps and examples on how to do this are described in this page.
- How to Collapse a Group in a Grid Component
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Collapse Grid Group.xml
Group breaks are a useful way to organize records in a Grid Component. You can add special directives that enable a user to expand or collapse records in a group in a Grid component.
- Single Parent Style GridLinker Component
/pages/Obsolete/Grid Linker Component/Single Parent Style GridLinker Component.xml
The gridlinker has been deprecated.