- Page Layout Component Properties
/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/PageLayout/Page Layout Properties.xml
The Page Layout Component properties can be used to configure it's behavior and how it is displayed.
- Overriding GridLinker Component Settings
/pages/Obsolete/Grid Linker Component/Overriding GridLinker Component Settings.xml
Overriding settings a GridLinker component at run-time is not as simple as it is for a grid or dialog component. This is because a lot of the code that executes is hidden inside the definition of the GridLinker component. Nevertheless, once you understand more about what goes on inside the GridLinker component, it is not hard to do.
The first step is to make sure you know what the aliases are for each of the grid components in the GridLinker. To find the names of the aliases:
- Grid Component - Opening a UX from a Button on a Grid and Passing Information Into the UX
/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/Grid/Opening a UX from a Button on a Grid and Passing Information Into the UX.xml
- Tabbed UI and Page Layout Component Help Pages
/pages/Index/Tabbed UI and Page Layout Component Help Pages.xml
Page links relating to the tabbed ui and page layout.
- UX Component - FlexLayout Containers
/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Controls/Containers/Container/FlexLayout/FlexLayout Containers.xml
A new container type in the UX component makes it easy to dynamically size controls when the orientation of the device changes (mobile devices), or the window size changes (desktop browsers).
- Create Grid Component From Meta Data File
/pages/Guides/Workspaces/Web Project Control Panel/create grid from metadata file.xml
Generate a Grid component from a Grid Meta Data File.
- Changing the Locations of the Parts of a Grid Component in an A5W Page
/pages/HowTo/Web Applications/Changing the Locations of the Parts of a Grid Component.xml
When you create a grid component with search and detail view parts and then place the grid onto an A5W page, you will see something like the following.
- Single Parent Style GridLinker Component
/pages/Obsolete/Grid Linker Component/Single Parent Style GridLinker Component.xml
The gridlinker has been deprecated.
- How to Call a UX Component from a Grid and Pass Information from the UX Component Back into the Grid
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Calling a UX Component from a Grid and Pass Information from the Dialog Back to the Grid.xml
Steps and examples on how to do this are described in this page.
- How to Collapse a Group in a Grid Component
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Collapse Grid Group.xml
Group breaks are a useful way to organize records in a Grid Component. You can add special directives that enable a user to expand or collapse records in a group in a Grid component.