- Ajax Dialog and Data Binding Help Pages
/pages/Index/Ajax Dialog and Data Binding Help Pages.xml
Page links relating to Ajax Dialog and Data Binding.
- A5_xb_runGenericComponent Function
/pages/Ref/Api/Functions/Web/Web Application/a5_xb_runGenericComponent Function.xml
- Defining Fill Style and Color
/pages/Guides/Desktop/Design/View/Properties/Defining Fill Style and Color.xml
Alpha Anywhere provides an expanded definition of fill styles and color. You may apply these fills to controls and layouts.
- How to Set Default Component Property Values for a Grid
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Setting Default Property Values.xml
The default values for new Grid components can be configured. This is particularly useful if you are developing many Grid components that need to suppport multiple languages or are always making the same set of changes to every new Grid Component.
- Power Search for Grid using a Dialog Component
/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/Grid/Power Search for Grid using a Dialog Component.xml
Requires the Dialog Component - Power Search for an Embedded Grid Component feature pack, included in subscription
- Client Side Expressions, Validation, and Calculated Fields
- Passing a Record from a Grid to a Dialog
/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/Grid/Passing a Record from a Grid to a Dialog.xml
Web publishing applications only. The problem is the following. You have selected a record in a grid and now want to display it in a separate page containing dialog component. The solution to the problem lies in the fact that you can set default values for a dialog component's variables in the URL of the page that loads the dialog.
- Single Parent Style GridLinker Component
/pages/Obsolete/Grid Linker Component/Single Parent Style GridLinker Component.xml
The gridlinker has been deprecated.
- Videos Released for Alpha Five Version 11
/pages/ReleaseNotes/Alpha Five Version 11 Videos.html
- Adding and Aligning Controls in an Absolute Layout Container
/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Controls/Containers/Container/AbsoluteLayout/Adding and Aligning Controls in an Absolute Layout Container.xml
The Absolute Layout Container allows you to use a 'what you see is what you get' type editor when
adding and arranging controls inside a component.