- Web Grid Enhancements V11
/pages/Index/Web Grid Enhancements V11.html
- How to Filter a Grid on the Selected Rows in a List Control
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Filter Grid With Selected List Rows.xml
Argument arrays, combined with the SQL IN clause, are a powerful way to filter records shown in a Grid component.
- Open a UX component to Edit Current Record in Grid, or add a new Record
Open an UX component in a pop-up window, or in a DIV on the current page, to edit the current row in a Grid component or to enter a new record.
(Only new Ajax Components can be opened. Old Dialogs in V10 and earlier are not supported.)
- What's New in Version 11
/pages/Index/What's New in Version 11.xml
Welcome to Alpha Five Version 11! If you thought we added a ton of functionality in Versions 10 and 10.5 plus the Feature Packs, you may have to recalibrate your notion of what defines a "ton of functionality".
- How to Dynamically Show "Add Records" Link
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Dynamically show add records button.xml
- UX Component
/pages/Client/Guide/Design/View/Grid/UX Component - Older Page.xml
This is an older UX Component page that gives a general overview of the builders categories, properties, and features. For a more current description of the UX builder visit the other UX Component page.
- Open a UX component to Edit Current Record in List Control in a UX, or add a new Record to a List Control in a UX
Open a UX component in a pop-up window, or in a DIV on the current page, to eidt the current page,
to edit the current row in a List control in a UX component or to enter a new record into a List. (Applies
only to Lists based on SQL or DBF data sources).
- How to Export Selected Records to Excel in a Grid Component with a Checkbox Selector
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Export Checked Records to Excel.xml
Individual rows in a Grid Component can be exported to an Excel file using the Checkbox Selector Column to filter the Grid Component before performing the export.
- Open a Calendar component
Open a Calendar component in a pop-up window, or in a DIV on the current page.
- How to Filter Records in a Grid Component Using Information from the Extended User Info Table
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Filter Records Using Extended User Info.xml
Learn how to filter records in a Grid component based on the currently logged in user using the "USERID" field from the Extended User Information table.