- How to Dynamically Set the Client-side Mask
/pages/HowTo/Other/How to Dynamically Set the Client-side Mask.xml
- How to Apply Security Settings Client-Side
/pages/HowTo/Security/Client Side Security.xml
Security settings can be applied client-side to dynamically display controls in an application, such as in PhoneGap applications.
- How to Populate a Dropdown Box Using the Client-side Data Cache in PhoneGap Applications
/pages/HowTo/UX/Populating Dropdown From Data Cache.xml
Dropdown boxes can be populated with data from the Client-side data cache at run-time.
- How to add Animation Effects to Client-side Show/Hide Expressions
/pages/HowTo/Other/Animate ShowHide Expressions.xml
Client-side show/hide expressions can be defined to dynamically display controls in a component. An animation effect can be applied when the control's display changes.
- How to Store Data in Local Storage Using Client-side Data Cache
/pages/HowTo/UX/Client Side Data Cache Local Storage.xml
Learn how to use the Client-side Data Cache to download and store data in Local Storage in PhoneGap applications.
- How to Dynamically Show "Add Records" Link
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Dynamically show add records button.xml
- How to Add Server-side Event Handlers to the Web2Cal Calendar to Respond to Event Changes
/pages/HowTo/Web Applications/Add serverside event handlers web2cal.xml
Event handlers can be added to the Web2Cal Calendar when an event is added, edited, moved, or deleted.
- How to set the Background of an Ink Control
/pages/HowTo/UX/Set Ink Control Background.xml
You can set the background image shown in the ink control to anything you want - either by specifying the URL or the base64 encoded data for an image.
- How to Dynamically Construct SQL Statements
/pages/HowTo/Databases/Dynamically Construct SQL Statements.xml
This interactive session demonstrates how you can programmatically modify SQL statements from Xbasic.