- Client-side Data Cache Editor
/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Controls/Menu/Client-side Data Cache Editor/index.xml
- How to Dynamically Recalculate a Page Layout, Tabbed UI or UX Component at Run-time
/pages/HowTo/Other/Recalculate Page Layout Tabbed UI UX at Runtime.xml
If overrides have been defined for a Page Layout, Tabbed UI, or UX Component using the 'override_settings' property on the page the component is embedded, the component needs to recalculate the affected controls.
- How To
Page links relating to how to topics.
- How to add Search Highlighting to the List Control
/pages/HowTo/List Control/Search Highlight List Control.xml
Search Highlighting can be added to the List Control, making it easier for users to see the fields that matched the search criteria.
- UX Component Client-Side API
Properties and methods availble for interacting with components and controls in a UX Component
- How to set Multiple Properties at Once Using Xbasic
/pages/HowTo/Internationalization/Setting Multiple Properties with Xbasic.xml
Xbasic can be used to set one or more properties for multiple controls in a Grid or UX component. This is useful in certain situations, such as adding language tags to a large number of controls.
- Client-Side Events
- Open a UX component to Edit Current Record in Grid, or add a new Record
Open an UX component in a pop-up window, or in a DIV on the current page, to edit the current row in a Grid component or to enter a new record.
(Only new Ajax Components can be opened. Old Dialogs in V10 and earlier are not supported.)
- How to Customize the Ink Overlay
/pages/HowTo/UX/Customize Ink Overlay.xml
The Ink control's "overlay" is used to display the tools in the Ink editor. You can add your own tools to this overlay for editing Ink.