- How to Use Custom Controls in a Grid Component
/pages/HowTo/Grid/Using Custom Controls in a Grid Component.xml
This topic discusses an advanced use of a Custom Control in a Grid component.
- Open a Page Layout component
Open a Page Layout component in a pop-up window, or in a DIV on the current page.
- Open a UX component to Edit Current Record in List Control in a UX, or add a new Record to a List Control in a UX
Open a UX component in a pop-up window, or in a DIV on the current page, to eidt the current page,
to edit the current row in a List control in a UX component or to enter a new record into a List. (Applies
only to Lists based on SQL or DBF data sources).
- Open a Google Map component
Open a Google Map component in a pop-up window, or in a DIV on the current page.
- Open a UX as an alternate editing view for current record
Open a UX component in a pop-up window, or in a DIV on the current page, to edit the record currently being edited in the Grid or UX component.
- Power Search for Grid using a Dialog Component
/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/Grid/Power Search for Grid using a Dialog Component.xml
Requires the Dialog Component - Power Search for an Embedded Grid Component feature pack, included in subscription
- How to Close the Popup Window Displaying a Component Embedded in an a5w Page
/pages/HowTo/Other/Close Popup a5w Page from Embedded Component.xml
- Run a report that is embedded in a UX component using a custom filter for the report
Create a highly customized 'Search Part' for a Report. Allows you to submit a UX component that
contains 'search' fields to compute a filter expression and then run the report using the computed filter expression.
- Custom Component Sections and Events
/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/Custom/Custom Component Sections and Events.xml
Let's go over the Sections and Events of the Custom Component Builder.
- Grid Component - Checkbox Column - Custom Ajax Callbacks
/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/Grid/Grid Component/Grid Component Checkbox Column, Custom Ajax Callbacks.xml
When you do a custom Ajax callback, the 'e' object that is passed into your Xbasic function that handles the callback contains a lot of useful information. Now, the 'e' object contains 3 additional properties that are automatically set if the grid has a checkbox column. The properties are: