- Overview - Client/Server Applications
- /pages/Guides/Desktop/Design/Data/SQL/Overview of Client-Server Applications.xmlAlpha Anywhere's Enterprise software gives you the ability to read and write to back-end database products in a manner similar to the way you would read and write to an Alpha Anywhere table. The term "back-end database" refers to the following ODBC compatible database products which support the SQL query language.
- Get Server-side Data
- Merge data into client-side template
- Creating oAuth Client Applications
- /pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/UX/Creating oAuth Client Applications.xmlThis guide includes a guide to building the UX using generated oAuth code in four stages, as well as some related topics.
- Server-side Security and Show/Hide Settings
- /pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Controls/Props/Data/List Properties/listprops/Data Source/Security Show Hide Settings/index.xmlConfigure how security and server-side show/hide settings should be applied on the client-side.
- Submit dialog if has client-side validation errors
- /pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Properties/Validation and Error Reporting/Submit dialog if has client-side validation errors.xmlWhen the user clicks the submit button, if a client-side validation error has already been detected, should the dialog be submitted anyway? If a client-side validation error has already been found, you might want to prevent the dialog from being submitted to the server (since you already know that there are some errors in the dialog). On the other hand, you might want to still submit so that you can get a full list of all of the errors; by evaluating the server-side validation rules.
- AlphaCloud::Client ScheduleApplicationDeployment Method
- /pages/Ref/Api/Namespace/AlphaCloud/Client/ScheduleApplicationDeployment Method.xml
ScheduleApplicationDeployment schedules a deployment for some time now or in the future based on the settings in an application deployment itself and the parameters passed.
An application deployment associates an application with a web site and (optionally) a path within that application. When the path is "/", we refer to that as the root application for a web site. When the path is "/<some name@gt;", the application is a child application of the web site.
An application deployment is "scheduled" when the deployment is assigned a starting and (optionally) ending data and time, a version of the application, and a build of Alpha Anywhere Application Server for IIS.
- listObj.filterListClientSide Method
- /pages/Ref/Client_Api/UX/list object methods/filterListClientSide Method.xmlPerforms a client-side search on the data in the List and displays all rows that have the *[js:searchFor]* value in any column in the List.
- AlphaCloud::Client SetApplicationDeploymentStatus Method
- /pages/Ref/Api/Namespace/AlphaCloud/Client/SetApplicationDeploymentStatus Method.xmlSetApplicationDeploymentStatus sets the status for an application deployment belonging to the current subscription, account and application.
- Server Side Event Handlers - Data Submitted - JSON
- /pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Events/Server-Side Events/Server Side Event Handlers - Data Submitted - JSON.xmlWhen the UX makes any type of Ajax callback, the data that are submitted (including data in Repeating Sections) are now available in a convenient new property called