- Creating Kanban Layouts in a List Control
- /pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Controls/Data Controls/List/Creating Kanban Layouts.xml
Visually organize task or project data using the "Kanban" layout with the List control. Items displayed using a Kanban layout can be reorganized within "categories" or moved between categories using drag-and-drop within the List.
- Web Project Settings
- /pages/Guides/Workspaces/Web Project Profile Properties/WebProjectSettings.xmlDifferent web project settings available in Alpha Anywhere
- The ViewBox Control
- /pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Controls/Data Controls/ViewBox/The ViewBox Control.xmlA complete overview of the ViewBox control. This page describes what a Viewbox control is, the key concepts behind the ViewBox control, the methods used with ViewBox controls, and provides video links relating to the ViewBox control.
- FormView Control
- /pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Controls/Other Controls/FormView/The Form View Control.xml
The FormView control is used to create a special type of 'form' on a UX component. Touch-optimized, mobile forms are built using the FormView control, but there are other use cases for this control as well.