- Web Application Videos Released for Alpha Five Version 10
/pages/ReleaseNotes/Alpha Five Version 10 Videos.html
- Desktop Application Videos Released for Alpha Five Version 10
/pages/ReleaseNotes/Alpha Five Version 10 Desktop Videos.html
- Server Programming Changes in Alpha Five Version 11
/pages/Troubleshooting/Upgrading to Alpha Anywhere/Server Programming Functions and Methods.xml
A list of server programming functions, including descriptions of functions and methods that have been removed or deprecated in Alpha Five Version 11.
- Videos Released for Alpha Five Version 11
/pages/ReleaseNotes/Alpha Five Version 11 Videos.html
- How to Register New Users in a Web Application
/pages/HowTo/Security/Create New User.xml
An interface for adding new users to the security system in web applications can be created using the UX Component.
- Moving an Access Application to the Web with Alpha Five
/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/Database/Access to Alpha.xml
In this white paper, you will learn how to move a Microsoft Access desktop application to the Web with Alpha Five. You'll see how easy it can be, and when you're done you'll understand the process well enough to undertake it yourself.
- About Activating Alpha Five
/pages/Guides/Desktop/Deploy/About Activating Alpha Five.xml
Answers some questions about activating Alpha Five, such as "What is activation?" and "What is an activation Key?".
- Alpha Five V11 Help Pages
/pages/Index/Alpha Five V11 Help Pages.xml
Improvements from Alpha Five V11.
- Alpha Five V9
/pages/Index/Alpha Five V9.xml
Improvements from Alpha Five V9.
- Enter/Edit Web Users Dialog
/pages/Obsolete/Enter Edit Web Users Dialog.xml
This picture shows a sample Enter/Edit Web Users dialog as configured by the Configure Desktop Web Users Form dialog. Note that the Comment field is an additional, un-required field that was added to the user security table.