- How to Change the Background Image for a Panel Card at Run-time
The background image for a Panel Card can be changed dynamically at run-time.
- How to Add Custom Swipe Events to Panels
Adding swipe gestures to mobile applications can create a better user interface experience for users.
- How to Dynamically Add Panels to a Panel Navigator
Panels (Panel Cards, Panel Layouts, and child Panel Navigators) can be dynamically added to a Panel Navigator at run-time.
- How to Manually Resize a Panel
Tips on manually resizing a Panel in cases where the header or footer are not fitting within the screen area as expected.
- How to Render a UX Control with Panels in a div
When a UX component that has Panels is rendered, it consumes the entire window. In certain cases you might want to constrain the UX component to a particular element.
- How to Prevent Panel Navigation when Controls are Dirty
In an application with multiple panel cards, navigation to other panel cards can be prevented if the controls on a panel have not been saved.
- How to Save and Restore Panel State in a UX Component
The active Panel can be saved and later restored in UX Components.