- How to Create a 'Conditional Object' in a Layout Table Report
When creating Free-form reports, the Conditional Object control is used to dynamically display content. When designing Layout Table reports, the same functionality can be created with Static HTML.
- How to Convert a Freeform Report to a Layout Table Report
A Freeform Report can be converted to a Layout Table Report.
- How to Display a QR Code in a Report
You can generate and display QR codes in reports using a variety of methods.
- How to Export a Report to Excel, Word, Ascii, or Custom Format
- How to Export a Layout Table Report with Live Forumlas to Excel
When exporting a Layout Table Report to Excel, calculated fields can be configured to export as Excel Formulas, instead of static data.
- How to Override the Field Definition to Display Images in a Report
Fields containing Ink or PNG data can be rendered as images in a Report. This is done by overriding the field definition.
- How to Place Borders Around Report Sections
The box object can be used in Layout Table reports to draw boxes and lines on the report, creating visual separation of data.
- How To Print a Report Containing the Currently Selected Records
- How to Suppress Blank Lines in Layout Table Reports
Learn how blank lines in static HTML elements and empty rows in a Layout Table report can be omitted when the report is generated.