- How To Call the Xbasic UI from Working Preview in a Grid or UX Component
Learn how to call Xbasic in a UX or Grid component from working preview or opened in a window in a Desktop application.
- How to Close the Window in which the Component is Shown
A UX or Grid component opened in a window in a Desktop application can close the window when the component is submitted or a button is clicked.
- How to Customize the Confirmation Message When Closing a Dirty Form
Learn how to customize the close message for a dirty form in a Desktop Application.
- How To Define your Own Helpers for Function Arguments in User Defined Functions
Learn how to define helpers for function arguments for user defined functions in desktop applications.
- How to Load HTML in Chrome OnReady Event
Learn how to add HTML to a Chrome window launched using Xdialog and Chrome's onReady event.